Who will not like fresh orange juice!? It is a must have in western breakfast or can be consumed anytime throughout a day. A scoop of vanilla ice-cream in this juice will make it richer & tastier too.
When it is homemade, how can one say no to it. In the summer, it is always better to have fresh fruits washed clean & homemade juices. Here is the method to make orange juice at home. Look for my posts on fresh juices here.
Preparation Time: 15 Mins
Serves: 4 Glasses
Oranges – 3-4
Sugar – 8 Spoons (or as per taste), avoid if not required
Water – 3 Glasses
Vanilla Ice-cream (optional)
- Peel off oranges, Cut from the center to get 2 halves. Remove all the seeds with the knife.
- Add the Oranges, Sugar and 2 glass of water in the Juicing jar and blend to make the juice.
- Strain this in a juice strainer adding remaining water.
- Serve fresh with added ice cubes or with a scoop of ice-cream in a glass of juice.
- You can use musambi or sweet oranges instead oranges to make musambi juice. Rest of procedure is same.
- Combination of oranges & sweet oranges (Musambi) work great too.
- Remember to serve/ drink fresh as orange juice tend to get bitter as time passes.